Weekly report from UUAWOL 02/04/18 – 02/10/18
1. During the week of 02/04/18 – 02/10/18 UUAWOL received 1995 views up 889 from the previous week.
2. The heaviest viewing day was Friday, 02/09/18 with 1,005 views.
3. The average number of views per day was 291 while the average number of views the preceding week was 285.
4. The weekly statistics manifest extreme swings with only 48 views on Monday, 02/5/18, and 611 on Wednesday, 02/07/18, and 1,005 on Friday, 02/09/18. It is not clear why such wide changes in views occur. One hypothesis is that some posts get posted to social media or other web sites which drive up the views on that day for a particular post.
1. A new column has been introduced which provides material for an online course on the Interior Spiritual Life. It is intended that this course will run 16 weeks.
2. There was an introduction to a new column on Lent which will begin on Ash Wednesday, 02/14/18.
3. One of the main concepts of the week was the awareness that a person has a choice that can be made: to continue on the path of the ego or enter onto the path of the spirit. Most people are not aware that they even have a choice until their mid 40s and after.
Plans - Short term
1. Continue with a daily post about the spiritual life.
2. Continue with posts from the course on the Interior Spiritual Life 101.
3. Begin a series of reflections on the meaning of Lent.
Plans - long term
1. Build a model of UU theology
2. Create a dictionary of UU terms
3. Further develop an articulation of the values that comprise a good life.
4. Describe and encourage deliberate practice of an interior spiritual life.